IGNORED

In Peace

Guest palace fan

Guest palace fan

:englandsmile4wf:

Hello to all you Robins, I come in peace but treat it with as much respect you choose.

Just some general questions firstly, Any tips for parking at your gaff on Tuesday night? Is it road parking or is there any decent car parks and how much?

Luckily gotta a couple of tickets for me nd my lad, last time I came to City in the 80s one of you kind fellows broke my leg in a row. So I'm hoping and all grown up now that your nasty people have all been put out to parsture and your genuine fans have come back.

Seeing your board threads it appears that your super confident of your ability to turn us over. Not here to brag or anything as I believe in the 25% chance playoff rule. One thing for sure is that any of you that have witnessed the two games against us this season may be in for a shock. Our boys somehow and I don't know how have ditched the long ball to scowcroft routine and started to play IMO the best football we have seen at selhurst for many a year. We have two excelent players in Moses and Sinclair the second best defence in the league and Morrison who will always score given a chance. Our midfield are now really firing and on saturday we had 5 different scorers.

You have had a great season by all accounts, Your where you are because you deserve to be there. However the prem is still in touching distance for you. Ive stated why I think we will make it. Would any of you robins like to tell me what you have got that makes you think you will beat us?

As a seasoned playoff survivor I would just like to say,. enjoy it all, and don't listen to the pundits because no palace player, fan or management team will be, there is no such things as favourites in such games.

Good luck :fingerscrossed:

Guest MaloneFM

Before all the gobbers start.

Thanks very much chummy, let's hope it's a damn decent game all round and show all the Charlie Big Potatoes supporters in the Prem that the real football is in the Championship.

And I like Warnock. He does it all with rascals twinkle in his eye. Unlike Tiny Penis who is a poor imitation and is just a horrible person.

Just some general questions firstly, Any tips for parking at your gaff on Tuesday night? Is it road parking or is there any decent car parks and how much?

Thanks for your even handed comments. Yes there is street parking nearby, just DON'T leave anything of any value visible. Over the years I've always been able to park in Coronation Road without any problem and then had a (literally) 10 mins walk to the Gate.

Hello to all you Robins, I come in peace but treat it with as much respect you choose.

Just some general questions firstly, Any tips for parking at your gaff on Tuesday night? BE EARLY Is it road parking or is there any decent car parks and how much? CAR PARKS IN TOWN ARM AND LEG JOB

Luckily gotta a couple of tickets for me nd my lad, last time I came to City in the 80s one of you kind fellows broke my leg in a row. So I'm hoping and all grown up now that your nasty people have all been put out to parsture and your genuine fans have come back. ALL CLUBS HAVE "NASTIES"

Seeing your board threads it appears that your super confident of your ability to turn us over. Not here to brag or anything as I believe in the 25% chance playoff rule. One thing for sure is that any of you that have witnessed the two games against us this season may be in for a shock. Our boys somehow and I don't know how have ditched the long ball to scowcroft routine and started to play IMO the best football we have seen at selhurst for many a year. We have two excelent players in Moses and Sinclair the second best defence in the league and Morrison who will always score given a chance. Our midfield are now really firing and on saturday we had 5 different scorers. :disapointed2se:AGAINST HOW MANY, WITH NOTHING TO PLAY FOR :disapointed2se:

You have had a great season by all accounts, Your where you are because you deserve to be there. However the prem is still in touching distance for you. Ive stated why I think we will make it. Would any of you robins like to tell me what you have got that makes you think you will beat us? ITS A SECRET

As a seasoned playoff survivor I would just like to say,. enjoy it all, and don't listen to the pundits because no palace player, fan or management team will be, there is no such things as favourites in such games.

Good luck :fingerscrossed:YOU don't MEAN THAT :disapointed2se:YOU WISH US ALL THE BAD LUCK THERE IS

You have had a great season by all accounts, Your where you are because you deserve to be there. However the prem is still in touching distance for you. Ive stated why I think we will make it. Would any of you robins like to tell me what you have got that makes you think you will beat us?

Yes i would, and i have 25 reasons.....

No 1: Basso

2, Orr

3, Mcallister

4, Carey

5, McCombe

6, Noble

7, mcindoe

8,Carle

9,Elliot

10,Trundle

11, Adebola

12,Weale

13,Fontaine

14,Vasko

15, Wilson

16, Johnson

17,Skuse

18, Sproule

19,Murray

20,Brooker

21,Showumni

22,Byfield

23, Gary Johnson

24, our fans

25, justice and the gods of football

confident, who us, nahhh, never.

we have been in the pray-offs 3 times and never got out of em.

ill tell you now, if we aproach this game like we aproached the stoke game, your in the final by ht.

we have recaptured our earlier form in the last 2 games, if we stick with the same team with maybe johnson coming in and only johnson then we might get a result.

its the play-offs, refs can be terrible homers, players do silly things, you just never know, but, if were level after saturday then the ashton gate vileness might kick in, we can still get very passionate and your younguns might not like that.

we need to go at you from the off.

you know what dele can do, I'm banking on a trundle special.

we shall see

Luckily gotta a couple of tickets for me nd my lad, last time I came to City in the 80s one of you kind fellows broke my leg in a row. So I'm hoping and all grown up now that your nasty people have all been put out to parsture and your genuine fans have come back.

Seeing your board threads it appears that your super confident of your ability to turn us over. Not here to brag or anything as I believe in the 25% chance playoff rule. One thing for sure is that any of you that have witnessed the two games against us this season may be in for a shock. Our boys somehow and I don't know how have ditched the long ball to scowcroft routine and started to play IMO the best football we have seen at selhurst for many a year. We have two excelent players in Moses and Sinclair the second best defence in the league and Morrison who will always score given a chance. Our midfield are now really firing and on saturday we had 5 different scorers.

Hello Palace fan,

I am looking forward to two cracking games and I think it will be a tight game, possibly even going to pens..

I have to admit, Warnock does make me laugh, everything he comes out with you need to take with a pinch of salt. He is one of those managers you either love or hate - love him if he is your gaffer, hate him if he is not.

Our players to look out for are (IMO) Basso, Carle, Elliott and Trundle. Trundle could be the difference for us as he is coming into form at the right time.. We also have Gary Johnson. The man is a genius and wont be fazed by Warnocks antics...

Hope you enjoy your trip down here and go home in one peace this time, but disappointed with the result...

I'm surprised you formed that opinion from our board! The general opinion of our chances are very much in the balance but feel a little surprised that we are the clear outsiders as far as the bookies are concerned.

I'm not counting on anything but would be delighted to still be level when we play the second leg at AG.

If you do us, I hope you go all the way, despite Colin. :innocent06:

Park at Bemmie Cricket Club, will cost no more than £5 and is a five minute walk from the Gate.

I aint' super confident, just think the pressure's off us and we'll be no rollover like many Palace fans, pundits and bookies make out.

One reason, the pressure's off. We've snuck under the radar in the play-off's and been playing really well over the last two and a half games. We've turned that form into a result over PNE and go into the game with confidence. We generally don't do well under pressure and we'll see how you lot cope with it if it's still tight after half an hour at Selhurst.

Palace are undoubtedly favourites so stop trying to deflect any pressure from you on here. :innocent06:

Hello Palace fan,

I am looking forward to two cracking games and I think it will be a tight game, possibly even going to pens..

I have to admit, Warnock does make me laugh, everything he comes out with you need to take with a pinch of salt. He is one of those managers you either love or hate - love him if he is your gaffer, hate him if he is not.

Our players to look out for are (IMO) Basso, Carle, Elliott and Trundle. Trundle could be the difference for us as he is coming into form at the right time.. We also have Gary Johnson. The man is a genius and wont be fazed by Warnocks antics...

Hope you enjoy your trip down here and go home in one peace this time, but disappointed with the result...

Guest Tenyards

Why we think we will win....Gary Johnson....everyone knows Warnock's tricks now and Johnson will outwit him.

I think the key game is Saturday...Palace will need to be two goals ahead after that game to have a chance...so anything less than that will make it tough for them at The Gate.

It would also be nice to see a TEAM go up. Nice to see Scot Sinclair playing regular football but really he is a Chelsea player and will be off there in a few weeks so there is little motivation to get to the Premier League with Palace. Johnson has moulded a team that all want to win for each other.

Here's to two cracking games and let's not blame the referees time-keeping if you can't defend in the last few minutes of one of the games.

Guest Sussex Eagle

Starting to get nervous about this now, just over a day away now but like its been said many times, it will all become clearer after the first leg. Like 'Palace Fan' said, we're definitely moving away from playing long ball football. Since Scowcroft's injury we've played Morrison upfront on his own so to speak. He's hardly a target man and the players seem to have realised that and started to play some very good football.

What's most pleasing is the amount of players who are chipping in with goals. Tom Soares is in good form, Sinclair has been well and Victor Moses, if he stays fit I'm adamant he'll cause a lot of problems, his potential for a 17yr old is fantastic.

I don't like the way pundits are writing Watford and yourselves off, not because our players/fans will neccessarily agree but it's disrespectful after what's been a fantastic season for everyone Bristol City. Warnock wont let the players feel as if they are favourites though, neither of us expected to be here for different reasons so I really do expect 180 minutes of quality football.

Anyway I'm rambling, safe journey on Sat, surprised you haven't sold out yet but I'm sure you will, hopefully there wont be any fan trouble like last time!

Palace 2-1 Bristol City

(Soares 21, Sinclair 41) (Trundle 78)

Bristol City 1-1 Palace

(McIndoe 57) (Morrison, 76)

Guest DanC
Starting to get nervous about this now, just over a day away now but like its been said many times, it will all become clearer after the first leg. Like 'Palace Fan' said, we're definitely moving away from playing long ball football. Since Scowcroft's injury we've played Morrison upfront on his own so to speak. He's hardly a target man and the players seem to have realised that and started to play some very good football.

What's most pleasing is the amount of players who are chipping in with goals. Tom Soares is in good form, Sinclair has been well and Victor Moses, if he stays fit I'm adamant he'll cause a lot of problems, his potential for a 17yr old is fantastic.

I don't like the way pundits are writing Watford and yourselves off, not because our players/fans will neccessarily agree but it's disrespectful after what's been a fantastic season for everyone Bristol City. Warnock wont let the players feel as if they are favourites though, neither of us expected to be here for different reasons so I really do expect 180 minutes of quality football.

Anyway I'm rambling, safe journey on Sat, surprised you haven't sold out yet but I'm sure you will, hopefully there wont be any fan trouble like last time!

Palace 2-1 Bristol City

(Soares 21, Sinclair 41) (Trundle 78)

Bristol City 1-1 Palace

(McIndoe 57) (Morrison, 76)

TBH with you if you come out on sat and play football like you say you have been then that will suit us more than your long ball game will. We don't tend to play well against sides that hit it long and that would explain why we have only taken a point off of you this season. I'm nervous but excited and buzzing about the away leg. Hopefully we can play better than we did earlier in the season there.

I've always parked in the car park at Baltic Whaf (end of the docks). You can walk from there across the bridge over the river (go left towards the Avon), and then through the park - I realise I might not be able to park there any more now I've told everyone about it!

Hello Palace fan,

How did you get that baby in your avatar to stick to the wall?

Hello Palace fan,

IMO Warnock is a *** - a statement that needs qualifying. The two main reasons (and there are several others) why I think he's such a **** are simply his deliberate, although often futile, attempts to bully officials to gain an advantage (through the whole 'don't upset Warnock' thing), and he's such a bl**dy winger. My saturday nights are already going to be partially upset next season by having to listen to Tiny Penis trying to be all deep and meaningful, don't' need further misery by having Warnock on the screen as well.

Warnock doesn't amuse me one bit - and his attempts to make himself more 'styled' are laughable.

Seems like he may have got a group of players together at Palace - fair play - but i would be horrified if he became our manager.

Altogether now, 'Johnson says........' :dance:

Guest DanC
Bloody hard job that was... Superglue seemed to do the trick... :noexpression:
Did you try using No more nails?

Archived