IGNORED

Atmosphere For Tuesday ? (merged)

cummins17

surely the city board are going to want to make ashton gate a complete fortress for tuesday so what do you reckon should happen ?

i noticed the other night southend put a flag on every chair so can we have a similar thing, will the wurzels be making an appereance ?, its sure to be a special night :fingerscrossed: win or loose its our biggest game for jonks !

personally i feel we should give out flags maybe get a massive flag like they have in the eastend for each stand !

brings scalfs yets make this a turkish atmosphere !

Guest Almondsbury_red

everyone to stand like today and create a brilliant atmosphere. we don't need props or encouragment etc. :englandsmile4wf:

I hope the club do nothing.

Its a no brainer, the fans will do their bit on such an occassion.

The second we start with shitty baloons, banners, fireworks, old men dressed like farmers miming songs etc. the second we lose any intimidating atmosphere and turn the match into the wrong kind of spectacle.

Now, this is not to say that I don't have faith in the team, I believe that they have the ability and the faith to win at ashton gate. I don't think they need us to win, but we can help them make the job far far easier!

Now I have no doubts that the east end will make noise, always has, and surely always will. Its the other parts of the stadium that I always worry about. By making it a hostile enviroment, we can win this game for sure. A daunting atmosphere can make the decisions in the game go our way; both their wingers are young, will be feeling the pressure, and without a doubt can be scared into making mistakes.

Now I'd like to think that everytime Sinclair or Moses picks up the ball, there will be a torrent of abuse towards them, when Moses is winding up for a long throw in, he will get his attention taken. An atmosphere so loud that the ref will think twice before giving decision against us, linesmen will give us the benefit of the doubt.

Now this won't just happen; we need people willing to make noise in all 4 stands, people around you won't care if you get up, and try and start a chant, even if they say something, know that you've got the moral high ground. So what I want to know is, where is everyone sitting? Do we have people here in the williams, in the dolman and in the ateyo, willing to support this club to the end of the game? Surely only takes a small pocket of fans, to start a chant, and then those around you can get involved.

Make a Pledge to Make Some Noise

Guest Almondsbury_red
Now, this is not to say that I don't have faith in the team, I believe that they have the ability and the faith to win at ashton gate. I don't think they need us to win, but we can help them make the job far far easier!

Now I have no doubts that the east end will make noise, always has, and surely always will. Its the other parts of the stadium that I always worry about. By making it a hostile enviroment, we can win this game for sure. A daunting atmosphere can make the decisions in the game go our way; both their wingers are young, will be feeling the pressure, and without a doubt can be scared into making mistakes.

Now I'd like to think that everytime Sinclair or Moses picks up the ball, there will be a torrent of abuse towards them, when Moses is winding up for a long throw in, he will get his attention taken. An atmosphere so loud that the ref will think twice before giving decision against us, linesmen will give us the benefit of the doubt.

Now this won't just happen; we need people willing to make noise in all 4 stands, people around you won't care if you get up, and try and start a chant, even if they say something, know that you've got the moral high ground. So what I want to know is, where is everyone sitting? Do we have people here in the williams, in the dolman and in the ateyo, willing to support this club to the end of the game? Surely only takes a small pocket of fans, to start a chant, and then those around you can get involved.

Make a Pledge to Make Some Noise

to create a intimidating atmosphere we need everyone to stand it makes a huge difference. i will be singing my heart out from the dolman b block and hopefully standing aswell :fingerscrossed:

I don't know what it is about Sarf London but the best two atmospheres this season were at Charlton and today. Today was absolutely brilliant. The club doesn't need silly little gimmicks. What needs to happen is that the fans who couldn't make it today need to turn up on Tuesday and mimic the ones who did make it. Don't moan when passes are misplaced or the player "you don't like" makes a mistake. Give the lads the support their efforts today and all season deserve. If you can't encourage then at least keep your big gob shut. Lets make sure we ALL give everything for this club on Tuesday night.

Guest red66
to create a intimidating atmosphere we need everyone to stand it makes a huge difference. i will be singing my heart out from the dolman b block and hopefully standing aswell :fingerscrossed:

me and my son will be at the back of dolman b block as usual

trying to create a atmosphere

hope everyone will join in

WE KNOW YOU CAN

sing city to wembley

:chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez::clapping::clapping::banana: :Believe: :yahoo::sign09::fingerscrossed::clap::drunk2: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup:

Guest MaloneFM

Please lord NOT.....

The Wurzels

Tony Baldrick Robinson

3/4 full East End, including behind the goal is enough to scare satan himself!

What will the City do for the atmosphere?

Sell 19,500 tickets is my guess.

Question is what will the fans do for the atmosphere.

Gay flags and sheets of cards aren't going to help - just make some noise.

What will the City do for the atmosphere?

Sell 19,500 tickets is my guess.

Question is what will the fans do for the atmosphere.

Gay flags and sheets of cards aren't going to help - just make some noise.

:clapping: ..some more of today ...only on a much bigger scale , but strangely some people think its ok to stand there and pick faults rather than get behind the team .. lets hope those people can have a change of heart cos if they cant do it now they don't deserve their seat

One thing's for sure, I and the people I go with will be standing and singing on Tuesday night whenever possible, but only if people around me and ibehind me are, and usually they don't tend to..

:noexpression:

Let's hope they do on Tuesday though. :fingerscrossed:

If they don't or can't, even for a game of this magnitude, then it will be rather disappointing.

:disapointed2se:

S'pect (say) 4/5 of the ground will remain seated and silent for the majorety and enjoying/or not their view - particapating vocally at only opportune moments - (start/attacks/goals*/finale - other than those who have already buggered off).

The (say) 1/5 will be a small margin of the EE and small pockets of the rest of the ground*.

COYR anyway

Guest Almondsbury_red
my thoughts are that we should look into these ideas;

[]supply a super soaker(or any other water gun brand) for each fan in preperation for the invasion

[]free water baloons

[]a massive anti palace banner

[]a payment to the police to treat the palace fans like shit, just like cockney police usually treats us

[]a private bodyguard company to come in to protect Derry and Warnc0ck from the people who might take "banter" too far and get us in trouble

[]noise in the Dolman, B block for 95 mins. we at the back try PLEASE join in!

don't worry mate the atmosphere will be amazing on tuesday in the b block i'm sure of it.

the main thing though is if people stand. if the lot at the back stand it will filter it's way down the stand.

Archived