IGNORED

Two Steps Forward Twenty Back

midland red

although i would like to reserve judgement until the club make an official announcement i always feel there is no smoke without fire. just when we were making some progress along the road towards creating a real football atmosphere at ashton gate, someone feels the need to call a halt to it all. if this is because a few young boys ran and jumped at the fence last night then i feel aggrieved for the other 99% who were well behaved. opening the eastend as proved an enormous success from fans and players alike so why can it not continue. i have just purchased four tickets for luton but at this moment in time i feel a need to ask for my money back. DON"T LET THE FEW SPOIL IT FOR SO MANY, this indeed could prove to be a costly mistake for the club.

yours feels like it was all a waste midland red.

:Fume: :Rage: :Fume: :Rage: :Fume: :Rage: :Fume: :Rage: :Fume:

Guest Topbuzz

Midland...its going to be a killer losing the East End weve sung our hearts out and our throats sore and now were going to get dispersed around the ground ..tonight should have been a happy night not feeling that way now .

Hope to see you and the lads in williams f if thats what its going to be .

although i would like to reserve judgement until the club make an official announcement i always feel there is no smoke without fire. just when we were making some progress along the road towards creating a real football atmosphere at ashton gate, someone feels the need to call a halt to it all. if this is because a few young boys ran and jumped at the fence last night then i feel aggrieved for the other 99% who were well behaved. opening the eastend as proved an enormous success from fans and players alike so why can it not continue. i have just purchased four tickets for luton but at this moment in time i feel a need to ask for my money back. DON"T LET THE FEW SPOIL IT FOR SO MANY, this indeed could prove to be a costly mistake for the club.

yours feels like it was all a waste midland red.

:Fume: :Rage: :Fume: :Rage: :Fume: :Rage: :Fume: :Rage: :Fume:

yep i agree :laugh::laugh::laugh:

the stewards and police going over the top once again.

if the kids jumped on the fence why don't the stewards

and police do what they are sodding paid to do and chuck

them out? instead of standing there watching and writing

little reports down to moan at the club afterwards.

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@

IMAG0004.JPG

Guest Topbuzz

I really hope we get promoted lets see how many of our little scrotes are trying to climb the fence when Millwall,Cardiff,Leeds & Weat ham await .

Guest Ricky BCFC

I agree. They should be banning the hooligans but instead they will still be able come but they will just go somewhere else.

They are not fixing the problem, just working around it.

Isn't it a sad state of affairs when about 10 people out of 1000?? can close a stand for good, when all it needed was for a paid steward or a full time copper to grab hold of these imbeciles and throw them out of the ground and ban them from the stand for future games. :@

Guest seaCider_red

how they can shut the eastend is beyond me . you only got to see the reaction of the players ie steve phillips matt hill tinman and where did steve celeabrate are great goal last night yes in front of the eastend . :laugh::laugh::laugh::D:sub::sub::D:D:sub::sub::(:(:(:(:(:(

Archived