IGNORED

Quality Post On The Pafc Board

city nut

I enjoyed reading that first post, thought it was quite funny actually.

As for the second....

I haven't seen any mention yet on here of what I thought was classic moment during last night's game. 

While Luke was trying to get his boot back on in between corners, Christian Roberts started getting abuse from the Argyle fans (guilty as charged).  Roberts just glared back, staring at certain people - really unsettling if you were targeted this way.  Then the coup de grace just before play restarted; Roberts looked at a large fan at the front (who had been giving him loads of grief) and just puffed his cheeks out hamster-style.  And then the same again to make sure the rotund lad had got the message.

Players have no way to return abuse normally, so I say fair play to Christian Roberts for doing what he could.  Yes, the fat fan was an easy target, but so was Roberts for us.

Ha :laugh:

Guest Georgeformbygrill

Very funny what Roberts did, but did anyone see phillips getting stick of plymouth fans? he pretended to scratch the back of his head then stuck his middle finger up to them :laugh:

Guest PAFC Ben

I heard you boys in the Atyeo were giving McCormick stick after you scored but at FT he just looked at the City fans and put his index finger and said top of the league, thats the way Luke! :laugh:

Guest cider gliders
I heard you boys in the Atyeo were giving McCormick stick after you scored but at FT he just looked at the City fans and put his index finger and said top of the league, thats the way Luke! :laugh:
Good luck to you young un, we all know yer top

an goin` up, but never forget who done the double

over you in your championship season

See you in the first! :laugh::laugh::D

Good luck to you young un, we all know yer top

an goin` up, but never forget who done the double

over you in your championship season

See you in the first! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

plymouth have not won at ashton gate since the 2nd world war

nice to keep that record as well as doing the double over them :D

Excellent what Roberts did. He seems to be enjoying this part of his football at the moment, what with the 'ear cup' against QPR, the 'glare' at Swindle and now the 'puff cheeks' against the 'muffs.

As for the first post, it is a little worrying about how many away fans are getting into the home end at AG.

I know football is a game to be watched by all, but it could be a disaster waiting to happen. If the old guys sat next to the first poster had not spoken up for them then it could of been a different story.

MM

Yes it could have been but we should be above the petty stupidity demonstrated by the burberys and the morons of this world. If an away supporter sat next to me i'd discuss the merits of his team and hope both of us enjoy the game. Football is an entertainment, not a tribal war for heaven's sake.

We must shed this schoolboy attitude of wanting to kill the opposition. There's too much of this mentality in Iraq and Israel. Surely we as a nation are mature enough to put this behind us?

In all seriousness would any PAFC fans really have been in trouble or is it just paranoia.

I'd have no problems with a bit of banter with an opposing team. They're just human beings who support another team...

I spose I just don't get it yet..... :laugh:

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

haha brill !

I have a few swindle mates and apparentley he gave a few swindon fans the stare to in the "Town End" , when they gave him a bit of stick

Archived