IGNORED

Have You Read This ?

westonred

What a bunch of Jealous inbreds::

Vital Swindon Town would like to pass on it`s best wishes to Hull City who take on Bristol City in the Championship playoff final.

Hull advanced to the final after beating Watford 6-1 on aggregate last night at the KC Stadium.

Bristol City got to the final after luckily beating Crystal Palace on Wednesday evening ensuring the local rivals take part in their first trip to the new Wembley.

We predict a good 4-1 win for Hull City who are clearly on form.

COME ON HULL!!!

http://www.swindon.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=109584

Can't blame them for trying though - nowt else to do at the moment.

So if we DO go up, who WILL be our local rivals ? I suspect its going to be either Portsmouth or Villa.

For me we only have one local rival and they're doing a piss poor job of it at the moment. I don't buy into this idea that the closest side in your division suddenly becomes a derby. I can't bring myself to give a toss about teams like Plymouth and Swindon so I doubt I will about Villa or Portsmouth either if we do go up.

For me we only have one local rival and they're doing a piss poor job of it at the moment. I don't buy into this idea that the closest side in your division suddenly becomes a derby. I can't bring myself to give a toss about teams like Plymouth and Swindon so I doubt I will about Villa or Portsmouth either if we do go up.

Yeah'r' know ! Wasn't really being serious - but just wait for Sky to big up West Brom versus Bristol City as "the M5 derby" .

Yeah'r' know ! Wasn't really being serious - but just wait for Sky to big up West Brom versus Bristol City as "the M5 derby" .

That makes me cringe but actually if we do go up it just wouldn't surprise me at all.

Is it just me or would it actually be quite nice to have a proper rival in the same division as we are ? I know Cardiff, Muff and Swansea aren't THE derby for us, but the atmosphere and nuildup to those games is great. I'd miss it if we went up to be honest ...

If i was a fan of Swindon or even worse, i lived in Swindon i would just jump of the nearest bridge and end it all.

What a dump that place is and the people that live there are really into family sex.

Its been a while since we played them in a league match. If i remember correctly the last time didn't we beat them at their own ground.

The best bit being they were relegated that day as a result of the defeat.

Could be wrong though...

What a bunch of Jealous inbreds::

Vital Swindon Town would like to pass on it`s best wishes to Hull City who take on Bristol City in the Championship playoff final.

Hull advanced to the final after beating Watford 6-1 on aggregate last night at the KC Stadium.

Bristol City got to the final after luckily beating Crystal Palace on Wednesday evening ensuring the local rivals take part in their first trip to the new Wembley.

We predict a good 4-1 win for Hull City who are clearly on form.

COME ON HULL!!!

http://www.swindon.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=109584

Disgrase

Just cause they have already been in the Premership Via the Play Offs

Guest kamikazee

they really ought to dig up the pitch at that dump. heard there is a massive basement under there!!!

Archived